Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Something unexpected

My husband is testing me. And from what I remember from my school days, I don't like tests.

Here's the story ... The other night we finally stopped into this new community within Lely Resort that we both have admired from our occasional drive-bys. What's always attracted us is the bright colors and the distinct architecture, which is really unlike anything we've seen in Naples, Florida to date.

After driving around a bit, we parked and walked. As my husband knows, I love exploring new places, especially newly-built homes, so I peeked in windows and tried doors in an attempt to see more. No worries, most of the homes are vacant so I wasn't venturing into Peeping Tom status.

Needless to say, the community was awesome! Not only were the homes great, but the town center was definitely the cherry on top.

We found a way to get into the pool area even though most of it was surrounded by locked gates, and we also snuck into the movie theater where we caught the last 15 minutes of "Fracture."

Once we arrived back home, I immediately looked the community up on the internet and found that the homes offered a lot of square footage for a decent price.

So after all my gushing about this amazing Naples find, this is my husband's test: Would simply moving to a new home in Naples quench my need for adventure and change?

Like I said, I hate tests.

No comments: